Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pre Departure


I will be leaving for Spain in two days. I'm freaking out! I am very excited, but super stressed.... My room is a disaster with what clothes I should bring. I think that is going to be the hardest thing for me to decide - is what clothes to bring. The student that had my house mother last year e-mailed me and gave me tons of help and tips! I am so glad she did and she said that my house mother was interested in what time my flight came in! I am very relieved to know that she cares about me already. One thing that has not hit me yet is the fact that I don't speak Spanish! I really don't think I will understand how hard communicating will be. The old student said that she does not speak English AT ALL. So, let’s hope my 1010 and 1020 won't fail me! I am so excited to be out of the U.S. and meet interesting different people. I really hope to gain a better understanding of the Spanish language. I think that is my biggest goal - other than that I can’t wait to have a great summer in Oviedo!
Last night my boss and my good friend from work went out to Benihana's for one last hoorah before I left.  Tomorrow night my friends are throwing a giant party for my friend's birthday and a farewell to me - I can't wait for Sunday when I will arrive in Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment